Borussia Mönchengladbach will try to maintain their slim title hopes when they face Eintracht Frankfurt on Saturday.
Mönchengladbach is currently fourth, six points behind league leaders Bayern Munich, nine games still outstanding and has won three of their last five games, despite being injured by a 1-2 loss to Borussia Dortmund.
However, Marco Rose's team also has to look over his shoulder in the race for a Champions League place with Bayer Leverkusen, which is only two points behind.
After being praised for their entry into the semi-finals of the Europa League last season, things didn't go as planned for Eintracht Frankfurt this year. The Eagles are in 12th place.
They are only six points ahead of Fortuna Dusseldorf in the relegation play-off after losing 4-0 in their last league game against Bayer Leverkusen, although they may still have an eye on the teams above them with nine points between Eintracht Frankfurt and Sixth have placed Schalke.
Where can you see Eintracht Frankfurt against Borussia Mönchengladbach on TV:
- UNITED KINGDOM: BT Sport 1 (kick off 5:30 p.m. UK time)
- US: N / A
Where can you stream the game live:
- UNITED KINGDOM: Bet365* stream this game live for account holders. If you don't have a Bet365 account yet and would like to stream Eintracht Frankfurt live against Borussia Mönchengladbach, you can use this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on it shortcut.
- "Join Now" and enter details.
- Log in and transfer the new account.
- Select the desired event from the "Now Live" or "Schedule" sections in the "Live Streaming" category of Bet365.
* Geo restrictions apply, only 18+ must have a credit account BeGambleAware. All chances of winning or promotions in this article are correct at the time of production (10:00, 16/05/20).
- US: US-based readers can try Fubowho currently offer a free trial.
Eintracht Frankfurt & Mönchengladbach previous lineups:
- Eintracht Frankfurt (against FC Basel): Trapp; Toure, Abraham, Hinteregger, N & # 39; Dicka; Hasebe; Kamada, Ritt, Sau, Kostic; Silva
- Mönchengladbach (v FC Cologne): Summer; Lainer, Ginter, Elvedi, Wendt; Kramer, Strobl; Herrmann, Embolo, Thuram; plea
To see players:
- Eintracht Frankfurt: While the Eagles lost many of their key players from the last season to the Europa League final, and Sebastien Haller, Ante Rebic and Luka Jovic continued, Filip Kostic was one who stayed and permanently moved his loan from Hamburg. In a league season overwhelming for Eintracht Frankfurt, Kostic was the man you could rely on for your creativity. Only Christopher Nkunku (65) and Thomas Muller (60) had more chances than his 50 in the Bundesliga.
- Mönchengladbach: Despite all her talent for attack Yann Sommer was previously the man of the club of the season. The Swiss shot stopper was omnipresent in the Bundesliga this season and was therefore decisive for Mönchengladbach to have the third best defense in the league. Only Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig have conceded fewer goals. Sommer, who is the busiest goalkeeper in the Bundesliga with 90 parades, has proven to be unbeatable at times and scored 74.58% of the shots this season. This is one of the highest records in the German top league.
Goal prediction: Eintracht Frankfurt 0-3 Borussia Mönchengladbach
Table of the Bundesliga 2019/20 and last form (after match week 25):
- Eintracht Frankfurt: LLLW.D.
- Borussia Monchengladbach: W.L.W.D.W.
READ MORE ABOUT THE BUNDESLIGA:
Bundesliga 2019/20 top scorer list
Bundesliga 2019/20 most templates table
How to broadcast Bundesliga matches online live
Predictions and tips for Gameweek 26