Serie A is celebrating its long-awaited return this weekend. Turin will start against Parma on Saturday at 6.30 p.m.
There is still a lot to do in Italian football, with close fights at the table, and Parma is involved in a close fight in the Europa League. After Napoli won Coppa Italia and is currently European, seventh place would be good enough for a place in the second qualifying round of the Europa League next season.
AC Milan hold this last place, but only four points separate him and 12th place, while Parma is only one point behind the Rossoneri with a game in hand. To kick off Serie A this weekend, Parma can move into the Europa League and set a precedent for the teams in their area who want to play continental football for the first time since 2007.
The first obstacle on Parma's path is Turin, which is dangerously close to the relegation zone. They are only two points ahead of 18th Lecce and lose far too often. Only the two lower clubs have lost more Serie A games this season than they have.
Their hopes are not raised by their record against Parma, as they have won only two of their last 15 Serie A games between teams.
Where to watch Turin vs Parma on TV:
- UNITED KINGDOM: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN +
Where can you stream the game live:
UNITED KINGDOM: Bet365 * broadcasts this game live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account who are already interested in streaming Turin vs Parma live can use this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on it shortcut.
- "Join Now" and enter details.
- Log in and transfer the new account.
- Select the desired event from the "Now Live" or "Schedule" sections in the "Live Streaming" category of Bet365.
* Geo restrictions apply, only 18+ must have a credit account BeGambleAware. All odds and offers in this article are correct at the time of writing (6/19/20, 11:30 AM).
The previous occupations of Turin & Parma:
- Turin (against Napoli): Sirigu; Izzo, Nkoulou, Bremer; De Silvestri, Lukic, Rincon, Baselli *, Ansaldi *; Zaza, Belotti.
- Parma (against SPAL): Colombi; Darmian, Iacoponi, Alves, Gagliolo; Grassi, Brugman, Kurtic; Kulusevski, Cornelius, Gervinho.
Turin have to give up Cristian Ansaldi, Daniele Baselli and Simone Verdi due to injury but have an otherwise full squad, while Parma only misses Roberto Inglese.
To see players:
- Turin: Andrea Belotti. It doesn't seem that long ago that Belotti was one of the most exciting young strikers in Europe. The Italian wasn't the biggest name in Serie A. But he led the line well for Turin and his accomplishments have caught the attention of people across Europe. In the 2017/18 season, Belotti was heavily associated with a move to former Premier League champion Chelsea when Antonio Conte wanted to replace Diego Costa, but the blues were priced out of a change (the Italian cost £ 88m). Since then, Belotti has been quietly pushing Turin and Italy and becoming a useful scorer. Despite Turin's battles this season, Belotti was directly involved in eleven goals, scoring nine and adding two assists. Should Belotti score against Parma, he would be the only player to have scored more than 10 goals in each of the last five Serie A campaigns, proof of his permanence. To do so, however, Belotti needs to improve his record against Parma after scoring only once in five Serie A games.
- Parma: Dejan Kulusevski. Parma has done a good job this season in the squad, but Kulusevski has stood out the most. The 20-year-old was directly involved in 12 goals, scored five and scored seven assists. Only three players have had more Serie A assists than Kulusevski this season, and his accomplishments, especially in the first half of the season when he was loaned from Atalanta, were enough to attract another team to serve. In January, Juventus confirmed the signing of Kulusevski from Atalanta, worth 35 million euros, but returned it to Parma on loan immediately until the end of the season.
Scoreline forecast: Turin 1-1 Parma
Click HERE to learn more about Betfred's bet of € 10. Receive up to € 40 in the Free Bet Special Offer Terms and Conditions apply. You must be at least 18 years old to play You can find more information at begambleaware.org
Serie A 2019/20 current form:
- Turin: LLLLL
- Parma: W.D.L.W.L.