AS Roma will continue their Champions League football efforts next season when they visit AC Milan on Sunday afternoon.
The Giallorossi are currently outside the first four places with six points. In front of them is Atalanata, who made a miraculous comeback mid-week to beat title challenger Lazio. A win on matchday 28 is a must for the Roma if they want to keep hoping for an overhaul of the great Serie A entertainers.
But their opponents and hosts also have a lot to offer. Stefano Pioli's Milanese are pursuing a place in the Europa League and want to win again at home after a surprising 1-2 loss to Genoa in their last game at San Siro.
Where can you see AC Milan against Roma on TV:
- UNITED KINGDOM: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN +
Where can you stream the game live:
UNITED KINGDOM: Bet365 * broadcasts this game live for account holders. Those who do not have a Bet365 account yet and are interested in streaming AC Milan against Roma live can use this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on it shortcut.
- "Join Now" and enter details.
- Log in and transfer the new account.
- Select the desired event from the "Now Live" or "Schedule" sections in the "Live Streaming" category of Bet365.
* Geo restrictions apply, only 18+ must have a credit account BeGambleAware. All odds and offers in this article are correct at the time of writing (6/27/20, 1:30 p.m.).
Previous AC Milan & Roma lineups:
- AC Milan (against Lecce): Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernández; Bennacer, Kessié; Castillejo, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu; Rebic.
- Roma (against Sampdoria): Mirante; Peres, Smalling, Ibañez, Kolarov; Diawara, Veretout; Pérez, Pastore, Mkhitaryan; Dzeko.
Mateo Musacchio, Léo Duarte and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are out for the hosts. Roma boss Paulo Fonseca has to go without goalkeeper Pau López, while Nicolò Zaniolo has doubts.
To see players:
AC Milan: The last time Milan faced Roma, a game that ended in a 1-2 loss. Ante Rebic was on the bench. Since returning to the Rosseneri grid on matchday 20, he has scored seven times in eight Serie A matches. In that run, he later became Milan's top scorer.
After his last goal gave AC Milan a 3-1 lead in their away win against Lecce during the week, Rebic took the strange measure of hugging the ball boy. The hosts later explained his reasons.
"(The ball boy) is 19 years old, lives in the province of Lecce and has been part of our youth team for five years. He dreams of making his first team debut with the Giallorossi jersey in an official game," they wrote.
Nella partita di ieri con il Milan viene designato per tariff il raccattapalle. Rebic dopo aver segnato il gol lo vede affranto e, compiendo un bel gesto, lo abbraccia per rinfrancarlo. pic.twitter.com/wAOlWf305P
– U.S. Lecce (@OfficialUSLecce), June 23, 2020
"In the game (on Monday) with Milan, he was a designated ball boy. After Rebic scored the goal, he saw him with a broken heart and gave him a nice gesture to comfort him."
Roma: That is very likely Henrikh Mkhitaryan played his last game for Arsenal, but whether he stays with Roma is another question. However, his latest form at Giallorossi is undisputed, scoring three goals and two assists in his last five games in Serie A.
Goal prediction: AC Milan 2-2 Roma
Serie A 2019/20 current form:
- AC Milan: L.W.D.L.W.
- Roma: LLWWW