Barcelona will try to keep up with the La Liga title race when Atletico Madrid hosts at 9:00 PM on Tuesday.
The Blaugrana split 2-2 against Celta Vigo last time, two points behind Real Madrid pacemaker after Zinedine Zidane's men fought Espanyol on Sunday night.
The hosts will find it far from easy against Diego Simeone's Atletico Madrid, who have been unbeaten in all competitions in their last 12 games and have now secured third place in the La Liga. In addition, Atletico emerged victorious when the two teams met in the Spanish Super Cup semi-final in January.
Will the Quique Setien men keep up with Los Blancos or will Atletico Madrid give their strong rivals the edge in the title race?
Where to watch Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid on TV:
- UNITED KINGDOM: La Liga TV
- US: to be in sports
Where can you live streams? Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid:
UNITED KINGDOM: Bet365 * broadcasts this game live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account who are already interested in streaming Home vs Away live can use this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on it shortcut.
- "Join Now" and enter details.
- Log in and transfer the new account.
- Select the desired event from the "Now Live" or "Schedule" sections in the "Live Streaming" category of Bet365.
* Geo restrictions apply, only 18+ must have a credit account BeGambleAware. All odds and offers in this article are correct at the time of writing (28.06.2020, 8:00 p.m.).
The earlier occupations of Barcelona & Atletico Madrid:
- Barcelona (against Celta Vigo): Ter Stegen; Semedo, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Vidal, Rakitic, Puig; Messi, Suarez, Fati.
- Atletico Madrid (against Alaves): Oblak; Trippier, Savic, Gimenez, Lodi; Correa, Koke, Partey, Saul; Felix, Morata.
To see players:
- Barcelona: The Blaugrana are currently slow, disjointed and predictable. Aside from Lionel Messi, it's hard to tell where the spark will come from. Much of the pressure to support Messi falls on the 17-year-old. Ansu Fati, who has five goals in just nine La Liga, has started this season so far. Barca looks a lot better with Fati on the pitch, and there's a good chance Setien will rely on the teenager again to open a stubborn defense from Atletico Madrid.
- Atletico Madrid: No player embodies the spirit of Simeone better than Saul Niguez. The Spanish midfielder was absolutely fantastic for Los Colchoneros again this season. He made more interceptions (48), tackles (118) and blocks (62) than any other player in the club, while he also scored four goals at the other end of the field. Atletico will likely hand over most of the ball possession to Barcelona in this case. Saul's monumental work ethic, his hard work and his composed passport will be crucial to gain a foothold in the game.
Goal prediction: Barcelona 1-1 Atletico Madrid
click HERE to access Sky Bet’s new customer offering. General terms and conditions apply. Only 18+. First single & E / W bet only. Chances of winning 1/1 or higher. 2 x £ 10 betting stamps. Free bets are not included in the returns. Free bets cannot be withdrawn. No free bet expiration. Conditions of participation. Further terms and conditions apply. Begambleaware.org.
La Liga 2019/20 current form:
- Barcelona: WWWWD.
- Atletico Madrid: D.WWWW
READ MORE ABOUT LA LIGA:
La Liga 2019/20 top scorer list
La Liga 2019/20 most assist tables
How to broadcast La Liga games live online
Predictions and tips