Manchester United's search for Champions League qualification continues on Tuesday at 8:15 p.m. with an outward journey to Brighton and Hove Albion.
The Red Devils have been unbeaten since the game resumed, scoring four points against Tottenham Hotspur and Sheffield United while defeating Norwich City for the last time to reach the FA Cup semi-finals.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men remain three points behind the fifth-placed wolves and five points behind Chelsea in fourth place. After seven games remaining, the Norwegian will take advantage of his team's chances of securing Champions League football for the next season.
In Brighton, however, United meets an extremely tricky opponent. The Seagulls defeated Arsenal 2-1 in their first second leg and then scored an impressive 0-0 against Leicester City. With six points separating them from the relegation zone, Graham Potter will strive to have his team finish the job and ensure the safety of the Premier League.
Both sides still have a lot to play, but who will want it more?
Where to watch Brighton vs Man Utd on TV:
- UNITED KINGDOM: Sky Sports Premier League
- US: Telemundo deports En Vivo
The earlier occupations of Brighton & Man Utd:
- Brighton (against Leicester City): Ryan; Lamptey, Webster, Dunk *, Burn; Stephens, Bissouma; Mooy, Mac Allister; Connolly, Maupay.
- Man Utd (against Norwich City): Romero; Dalot, Bailly, Maguire *, Shaw; McTominay, Fred; Mata, Fernandes, Lingard; Ighalo.
Lewis Dunk has nine yellow cards this season and is only one away from another ban. Jose Izquierdo is about to return after missing 37 games with a knee injury, but Tuesday could be too early for him.
Like Dunk, Harry Maguire is just a yellow card from the suspension, as is Daniel James.
To see players:
- Brighton: Slowly but surely, Brighton is heading towards security and another season in the Premier League Neal Maupay certainly plays its role on the south coast. Sure, he's not yet the league's most productive striker, but no Brighton player has nearly hit his nine Premier League goals this season, while his role as a pantomime villain against Arsenal has recently played a big role in scoring three goals played points. Maupay really has the talent to push the game forward in the coming years, and the Frenchman will enjoy visiting one of the biggest names in world football.
- man Utd:: Bruno Fernandes did an excellent job of livening up Man Utd's midfield, but let's face it, we all keep an eye on it Paul Pogba as he continues his return to fitness. The French international has retired at the end of the season, but until then we are all excited to see how he can work with Fernandes. Pogba made four important passes after switching from the bench to Norwich in the FA Cup on Saturday, and if he can demonstrate his full range of skills – precise passing, deadly finishing, and lung-breaking athleticism – by the end of the season, he could tipping the scales in favor of the Red Devils when chasing Champions League football.
Scoreline Prediction: Brighton 1-1 Man Utd
click HERE to access Sky Bet’s new customer offering. General terms and conditions apply. Only 18+. First single & E / W bet only. Chances of winning 1/1 or higher. 2 x £ 10 betting stamps. Free bets are not included in the returns. Free bets cannot be withdrawn. No free bet expiration. Conditions of participation. Further terms and conditions apply. Begambleaware.org.
Premier League 2019/20 current form:
- Brighton: D.L.D.W.D.
- Man Utd: W.D.W.D.W.