Juventus will try to take another step forward in their search for a 36th championship title when they visit Genoa on Tuesday evening.
After 10 games remaining this season, Maurizio Sarri's men fight Lazio, which is four points clear at the top of Serie A.
Life couldn't be any different for the nine-time Serie A winner Genoa, whose immediate focus is on preventing relegation.
From today's perspective, they are one place and one point above the drop zone, and a downgrade to Italy's second tier would end a 13-year stay at the highest level.
Where to watch Genoa vs. Juventus on TV:
- UNITED KINGDOM: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN +
Where to stream Genoa vs. Juventus live:
UNITED KINGDOM: Bet365 * stream Genoa vs Juventus live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account who are already interested in streaming Genoa vs Juventus live can use this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on it shortcut.
- "Join Now" and enter details.
- Log in and transfer the new account.
- Select the desired event from the "Now Live" or "Schedule" sections in the "Live Streaming" category of Bet365.
* Geo restrictions apply, only 18+ must have a credit account BeGambleAware. All odds and offers in this article are correct at the time of writing (6/28/20, 4:15 p.m.).
Former occupations of Genoa and Juventus:
- Genoa (against Brescia): Perin; Zapata, Romero, Soumaoro; Biraschi, Behrami, Sturaro, Barreca; Falque; Destro, Pinamonti.
- Juventus (against Lecce): Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, Matuidi; Pjanic, Rabiot, Bentancur; Bernardeschi, Dybala, Ronaldo.
Ivan Radovanovic and Domenico Criscito are both excluded from Genoa, while Antonio Sanabria has doubts. Juventus has to do without Alex Sandro, Giorgio Chiellini – who is recovering from the operation – Matteo De Sciglio, Sami Khedira and Merih Demiral.
To see players:
- Genoa: Despite being directly above the relegation zone, unlike most others, Genoa doesn't fight for goals, and that's because they have some experienced strikers like the former Inter Milan star Goran Pandev Who will undoubtedly be eager to punish his old enemy? On the way to match day 29, the North Macedonian shooter has scored in three of the last five home games in Genoa.
- Juventus: Genoa will not make it easy for Juventus as they struggle to maintain their Serie A status. The league leaders could easily experience another frustrating evening, so patience is important and the ball moves quickly. Nobody does it better than the metronomic Bosnian midfielder Miralem Pjanic which is said to attract the attention of Barcelona. He currently achieves an average of 66.62 successful passes per 90 minutes. If he can grab the game by the neck, Juve will surely come a step closer to a ninth Scudetto on the go.
Scoreline forecast: Genoa 0-3 Juventus
click HERE to access Sky Bet’s new customer offering. General terms and conditions apply. Only 18+. First single & E / W bet only. Chances of winning 1/1 or higher. 2 x £ 10 betting stamps. Free bets are not included in the returns. Free bets cannot be withdrawn. No free bet expiration. Conditions of participation. Further terms and conditions apply. Begambleaware.org.
Serie A 2019/20 current form:
- Genoa: W.L.W.L.D.
- Juventus: WWWWW